General Program Information
- What is affiliate marketing?
An affiliate program is a revenue sharing program where the affiliate (that's you!) drives traffic to a merchant's website (that's us!) in exchange for referral commissions. When a visitor to your site clicks on the affiliate link to our site and completes a purchase, you get a commission on any products they buy!
We partnered with Shareasale to provide our affiliates with tracking, reporting, prompt monthly payments, and the flexibility of being an affiliate for any of Shareasale Affiliate's other merchants.
Once you sign up for and are accepted to our program, you'll be taken to the Shareasale Affiliate site where you'll create your own personal and secure account. Here you can log in at any time to get our banners and links, find out about commissions earned and even learn about how many impressions each of your links has received.
- What is AMAVII affiliate program? How does it work?
The AMAVII Affiliate Program allows you to make money by referring customers to purchase any of AMAVII’ products and online courses. You earn commission by placing links, banners and product reviews on your website, social media accounts, video channels or emails that directs buyers to the AMAVII’ website. Each time you refer a customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission. In every calendar month you will receive your commission payments via the payment option you select on your Shareasale account.
- What is Shareasale ?
Shareasale is one of the most highly-awarded affiliate networks in the world. In addition to its expertise as a market leader in the affiliate industry, the company provides tracking, reporting, and real-time commission statements for our affiliate program, along with an on-time and accurate payment to its affiliate members.
- How do I get started? How do I join AMAVII’s affiliate program?
Step 1: Sign up as an Affiliate on Shareasale. If you're already have a Shareasale affiliate account, click here to become a AMAVII affiliate!
Step 2: We manually review all applications within 2 business days. Once your application is approved, we will send you setup instructions as well as banners and text links that you can put on your web site.
Step 3: Collect your commissions, and be one happy fellow.
- Does it cost me anything to become a AMAVII affiliate?
It’s absolutely free to join our Affiliate Program. As long as you are an active affiliate, all you need to do is keep linking and collect your commissions.
- What are cookies, and why are they important?
Cookies are used to track a user’s web activity. In the event a user clicks a link on your site featuring our affiliate offer, a cookie will be placed on their computer. If the user did not register for a membership account immediately, the cookie will be used to identify that user to your affiliate account for the next 45 days. Should they return to AMAVII website and purchase our product in that 45-day period you will receive credit for the referral.
- What is an affiliate disclosure?
Affiliates should adhere to the instructions from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regarding the testimonials and reviews. An individual policy for all reviews and testimonials on products and services provided by AMAVII, as well as social networks, forums, blogs etc. must be present at the affiliate websites. According to FTC, "a connection between the endorser and the seller of the advertised product", if there’s any, must be "fully disclosed". You can read more on FTC’s ruling here.
- Are websites outside the United States eligible for the affiliate program?
Absolutely. We welcome applications to our affiliate program from most countries.
- I operate more than one website. Can I still join this affiliate program?
Yes. You're welcome to promote AMAVII across all of your websites. The more links and banners you place on your websites, the more qualified sales you’re likely to send us and this should translate into a higher conversion.
- Do I receive any discounts on AMAVII since I'm an affiliate?
No, you will not receive any credit when making a purchase through your own affiliate link.
- Is my website or blog eligible for the affiliate program?
Most blogs and websites qualify to participate in the affiliate program but we prefer sites that targets our audience to ensure high quality conversions. However, we reserve the right to refuse membership to a website or revoke your membership at any time, if we determine that your website contains objectionable material.
- What are my responsibilities as a AMAVII Affiliate?
You are responsible to update creatives on your site once offers expire and to promote AMAVII in a respectable manner. All AMAVII affiliates must abide by the terms and conditions of the Program Agreement.
- Whom should I contact if I have questions about the AMAVII affiliate program?
If you have any questions or concerns about the affiliate program send us an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
- How do I manage my account information?
You can manage all your account settings in your Shareasale Account Manager. Here you can update most of your account information, such as e-mail address, mailing and pay to address, and user name/password.
- Do I earn commission on the tax and shipping costs of a product?
No. You only earn commission on the net price of the product after discounts are applied and not on the tax and shipping cost.
Setting Up Links
- After I join the affiliate program, how do I get the ads and links to put onto my site?
After being accepted into our program, you can log into your Shareasale affiliate account. Once you log in, follow these steps:
- Find the “Get Links” column and then click the “Get a Link/Banner” link in the menu.
- Select “AMAVII” in the Specific Merchant box.
- In the report list, click on “Get Links”
- Click on any of these 3 links: Text Links // Banners // // or VIEW ALL creatives available
- Find the banner, text link, or creative you want to use and click on its [Get this Banner’s HTML Code] link.
- How do I build links for specific products or pages?
- Log in on your Shareasale account, hover over the “Links” tab and then click “Create a Custom Link”
- On the the “Merchant for this link:” dropdown menu, choose AMAVII
- Copy the URL of the product or the page you want to use
- Paste the URL of the product or page you want to use on the “Destination URL” excluding the http:// or https://
- Click “Create Custom Link Button” and then copy the generated affiliate link
- Where may I place these affiliate links on my site?
You should place your affiliate links where they’re easy for your visitors to find — your website’s home page, navigation bar, and any other high-traffic areas. By placing the links on easily accessed locations, visitors will be more likely to click on your links and make a purchase.
- How often should I update my links?
You should update links to our products frequently. We are constantly adding new products, so you should create new links that fit the interests of your visitors.
- What are the benefits of using video creatives?
Videos have the ability to engage better and appeal directly to the audience than the traditional banners and text links. It has the potential to convey large amounts of information while presenting a product or service in a conversation form, thus creating a sense of personalized approach. It is also able to capture a wide audience because it can grab hold of not only the eyes but also the attention and emotions of the audience. Video creatives convert better than banners and text links because of the high level of engagement and emotional involvement of the audience.
Sales and Commission
- How much can I earn?
That’s completely up to you. There is no cap on your commission earnings. We can help if you need something specific to promote AMAVII your way, but your profit potential completely depends on your sales. Our standard commission rate is 12%-20% for every sale you make.
- How do I know how much commission I’ve earned?
Simply login to your Shareasale account to see your lifetime earnings, monthly earnings, and earnings that are to be paid out in the next month. The stats will update every hour.
- When and how do I receive my commission payment?
Commission payments come directly from Shareasale, not from AMAVII. Shareasale requires that submit your W-9 first. Payments are sent out via Check or Direct Deposit.
Direct Deposit is currently available to the following countries:
USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Payments are sent out on the 20th of every month, for the previous month’s commissions (unless the AMAVII has opted for an extended lock date). So, commissions that you earn in January, for example, are eligible for payment on February 20th. If the 20th falls on a weekend, payments are sent out on the following Monday.
- What about product returns?
If a user returns a product for a refund, or if credit card charges are reversed due to a dispute or credit card fraud, your account will be debited for any commission earned on that transaction.
- How can I monitor my sales?
You can monitor your sales by accessing reports as often as you like through your Shareasale Account Manager.
- Who processes orders and handles customer service?
AMAVII handles all order processing and customer service for the customers that you refer to our sites. All you have to do is place links on your site.
- How will the merchant know that the orders came from my site?
All links from your site to our sites contain a unique identifier so that every time a user comes to us via your site, we know to credit you when a purchase is made.
- How often can I run reports?
You can run reports daily if you wish. Your Shareasale Account Manager is updated daily with the latest information about your site.
- What happens if I terminate my affiliate membership? Will I be paid for my earnings if they don't surpass your payment threshold?
If you terminated your affiliate membership, you will not receive any commissions on sales made after termination date. You will be paid for your earnings before the termination date as long it reaches Shareasale’s payment threshold of $50. Unfortunately, you must reach the payment threshold to be paid for your earnings.